This year marks the 15th anniversary for the event. It event takes place on June 13-15 in Olso, Norway.The Financial Freedom Track talks and livestream will take place on Day 3.Today’s morning programming includes talks and performances by:
– Erling Rimestad, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway.
– Rana Mansour, Iranian-American singer-songwriter.
– Nazanin Boniadi, Iranian Actress and human rights activist.
– Abraham Jiménez Enoa, Cuban journalist.
– Mzwandile Masuku, Swazi human rights lawyer.
– Oslo Strings, Oslo-based string ensemble.
– Hanna Liubakova, exiled Belarusian journalist.
– Pastor Seungeun Kim, Korean human rights activist and leader of a modern-day underground railroad.
– Toribia Lero Quispe, Bolivian assemblywoman and opposition leader.
– Sanaa Seif, Egyptian filmmaker and activist.
– Stand Up for Ukraine, Ukrainian chorus.
– Zara Larsson, Swedish pop singer.Full schedule can be found here.