“The extension uses nostri.chat by @PABLOF7z to create the live chat and to reference the pages it takes the url without the http(s):// prefix and queries and adds it to an ‘r’ tag (nip12). “”This way you can create conversations about any page or topic, even on Twitter or in a YouTube live!””I created a worker to serve you the script that loads nostrichat on demand, so now you can even use it without installing the Chromium extension, more details below. The extension also opens a new chat window every time you use it and show you the link and qr to share the room.”As there is a worker that provides the service, you can use it without having the extension installed. The root is chat.punkhub.me/ and you can use different hooks with it:
– ref: puts an ‘r’ tag inside the notes.
For example: chat.punkhub.me/?ref=https://nostr.com/.
– tag: puts a ‘t’ tag inside the note.
For example: chat.punkhub.me/?tag=bitcoin.
– relays: set the list of relays you connect to, if left empty it defaults to the list suggested by nostri.chat.
For example: chat.punkhub.me/?relays=wss://nos.lol,wss://relay.snort.social.
– dm: Set the chat to dm type and take a public key in HEX format as value.
For example: chat.punkhub.me/?dm=40b9c85fffeafc1cadf8c30a4e5c88660ff6e4971a0dc723d5ab674b5e61b451
– hide-anon: hides the Ephemeral Keys button
For example: chat.punkhub.me/?hide-anon
– Of course you can combine these hooks, e.g: chat.punkhub.me/?ref=https://nostr.com/&tag=bitcoin&relays=wss://nos.lol.