“In 2022, we reached 11,064 students with our Bitcoin Introduction and Bitcoin Diploma Programs in El Salvador.””In March 2023 alone, we achieved the following:
– Reached 6,017 students with these programs.
– Launched a decentralized education network with schools (nodes) around the world, including in South Africa, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Portugal, and the United States.
– Trained several new teachers, some of whom were former students, and all of whom are paid in Bitcoin.
– Added one new long-term sponsor.””Our growth has been rapid and we have big plans for the rest of 2023, including:
– Translating the MPB Diploma into 5+ different languages.
– Expanding our decentralized education network into 20 new countries.
– We’re having our largest graduation in May in El Salvador with 415 Bitcoin Diploma Graduates.”
“All this growth comes at a cost, though. Our old budget projections no longer apply, and we need your help to continue this incredible growth.“Our campaign goal is to raise 2 BTC going toward expansion plans for April and May. An anonymous donor has offered to pay for air travel for one random donor if we can get to 1 BTC in donations on Geyser Fund.“The campaign, launched on April 12, has already crowdfunded more than 1 BTC in April.
We did it! We crowdfunded 1 BTC on @geyserfund in April
A matching donation from @Bitcoinbeach put us over the top last night–what a way to end the month 🙂
Huge THANK YOU to the 250+ donors who got us here
This is a movement that we are all part of & edu is how we will win
— Mi Primer Bitcoin (@MyfirstBitcoin_) May 1, 2023
“See our detailed cost breakdown here: Detailed Cost Breakdown.”Click here to support Mi Primer Bitcoin 2023 Expansion campaign.
Geyser Campaign / Archive
Download My Primer Bitcoin Student Workbook (English)